Home > B&B France > B&B Centre > B&B Indre-et-Loire > Le Buisson
Le Buisson – Amboise - Montlouis
Le Buisson, built in 1879, sits on top of a cliff and boasts scenic views of the Val de Loire. The Loire Valley is rich with cultural heritage, beauty, historic towns and villages, great architectural monuments and is very proudly included on the UNESCO World Heritage List. The house is located in the centre of the village and is just a few minutes walking distance to the local bakery, cafés, bars, restaurants and supermarket.
All our accommodation are non smoking, spacious and comfortable with private bathrooms. Each bedroom overlooks views of either the Loire River or a wooded park. A home made continental breakfast is served each morning. For your leisure: Private tennis court, children's games, petanques strip, direct access to GR 3 hiking trail for a walk along the banks of the Loire. Free wifi access available. Parking on site.
€ 80.00 - € 95.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
7 rue Madeline Vernet
37270 Amboise - Montlouis
Other bed & breakfasts in Amboise - Montlouis and its environs
- b&b Cà d'Rot (Casa Ratti) – Vinchio (0 km)
- Bagatelle – Vouvray (4 km)
- Lyzen – PONTLEVOY (32 km)
- Moulin de Saussaye – L'Ile Bouchard (43 km)
- La Isla Bonita – L'île Bouchard (43 km)
- Coté Jardin chez Hans et Adèle – Villiers-sur-Loir (48 km)
- Boutique B&B near Tours – Chinon (53 km)
- Orée du Bois en Sologne 8.8 – Lassay sur Croisne (60 km)
- Chateau de Jalnay – Glénouze (74 km)
- Château La Mothaye 9.5 – Brion (74 km)
- Chateau de Cheman – Blaison-Gohier (91 km)
- Appletons Farmhouse B&B – Argenton sur Creuse (109 km)