Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Luxembourg > le Ry de Belle Rose
le Ry de Belle Rose – Grupont
Le Ry de Belle Rose, a mansion from the 19th century located halfway between Rochefort and Saint Hubert in the woody hills just outside Grupont, has a rich history. After housing a brewery and subsequently a tannery over one century ago, it was used by the gendarmerie as a holiday home for several decades. From halfway the previous century onwards it was run as a hotel restaurant with a sound reputation until five years ago. It has recently been renovated and three out of the five rooms, each with parquet floor, are now at the disposal of peace-loving guests.
All rooms are double rooms, the largest with a small salon, and offer full accommodation, including a bathroom with bath and shower, toilet, bath linen, bathrobes, bathing products and hair dryer. The environment as well as the box-spring beds ensure optimum sleeping comfort.
For two persons, including breakfast, from € 125 to € 150.
€ 600 per week (six nights). Breakfast in winter garden: € 15 per person.
- Credit cards
No credit cards; cash payment only.
- Car park
A fenced off parking lot with camera surveillance.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
le Ry de Belle Rose
Rue Brasserie 84
Other bed & breakfasts in Grupont and its environs
- Le Bien-aller des Perêts 9.8 – Arville (St-Hubert) (6 km)
- Moulin de Resteigne 9.7 – Resteigne (9 km)
- Gaussignac 9.4 – Hatrival (9 km)
- Les Trappeurs 9.7 – Tenneville (12 km)
- B&B Ponpon très HUMAIN – Humain (13 km)
- L'Aïl des Ours 10.0 – Paliseul (Maissin) (15 km)
- La chambre du moulin 10.0 – Hotton (16 km)
- Retouraucentre VZW – Honnay (18 km)
- dardennen 9.4 – Cens-Tenneville (20 km)
- B&B Le Renard Dormant 9.3 – Paliseul (21 km)
- Place des Fêtards 9.4 – Rendeux (22 km)
- La Cabane dans l'Arbre 9.9 – Ronzon-Village, Rendeux (23 km)