Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Luxembourg > Le Tapis Rouge
Le Tapis Rouge – Vielsalm
A narrow road through the wood will bring you from Vielsalm to the top, +/- 550 meter, you will see the ‘mini’ village Commanster as soon as you leave the wood.
Le Tapis Rouge is located just behind the renovated church and is surrounded by typical Ardenner farmhouses and the famous castle of Vielsalm.
The province of Luxembourg, the least populated of Belgium, can therefore show the most unspoilt nature.
Wooded hills, deep valleys and murmuring brooks are common here. But not only will you admire these beautiful landscapes and panoramas, you will be astounded by some spectacular rock formations, abysses and caves.
A land of tradition, witches and jazz festivals. Gouvy and Vielsalm are the two main centres.
Land of food, stones, fresh air, forests and above all water thanks its rivers, lakes and bubbling waterfun, Vielsalm is a very good place to relax and experience peacefully all the Ardennes benefits.
The hotel is loacted in the area of Spa-Francorchamps, +/- 30km, the place to be during the Belgium Grandprix Formula 1.
After a long walk you can sit around the open fire with a drink or relax in you own private infra red sauna available in two of our suites!
Sylvia & Ruud will give you a warm welcome.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Sylvia & Ruud Hanselaar
Other bed & breakfasts in Vielsalm and its environs
- Bed & Breakfast Wiesenloch – Crombach (5 km)
- B&B Schlommefurth 10.0 – Sankt Vith (6 km)
- Nord-Sud – Vielsalm (Salmchâteau) (7 km)
- L'Epicure – Gouvy (8 km)
- b&b-zen-it 9.5 – Beho (8 km)
- Les Ecoliers – Cherain (13 km)
- Willow Springs – Cherain (Gouvy) (13 km)
- Au Pommier Sauvage – Stavelot (14 km)
- Chambre d'hôtes Zum Goldhahn 9.2 – Amel (15 km)
- Ô de Challes – Stavelot (16 km)
- Le Coq d'Or – Houffalize (18 km)
- 2 pers B&B in Appartement, de Petit Gite – Vielsalm (18 km)