Le Thurel – Rue
Our bedrooms and dining rooms and Tables and our Houses itself will enhance your visit to the Baie de Somme with the Calm and Pleasures of the Countryside.
On 7 hectares of land, built in 1820 and restored in 1999, this particular "Gentilhommière" in the country side is hardly 7 km far from the Baie de Somme.
The principal house, dwelling of the owners, is composed of a living room with a fireplace and a large dining room,in which you arinvited when they propose the guests table. On the floor, you will discover 3 full comfort double rooms with bathroom/shower and the family suite composed of 2 double rooms with bathroom/bath.
In addition, you will be able to also have a large manor for 6 persons consisting of a lounge with fireplace, a dining room and a full kitchen, upstairs, and on the floor of 3 double rooms and a bathroom with bath and separate toilets.
As well as an opulent lodging very cossu for two people made up at the ground floor of a stay and an American kitchen, on the floor, under the roofs, of a room and bathroom with bath-tub.
- 2.5 hectares Park
- 4 hectares of Pastures
- 15 ares Pond
- Chambre Ciel
- Chambre Sable
This House has large and comfortable rooms and a family suite, where each of you can find peace and quiet.
A livingroom with inglenook fireplace, a very generous diningroom and a beautiful garden to discover.
- Double rooms breakfast included : from 89 to 150 €
- Lodging (6 pers.) : € 950 per week (7 nights)
- Lodging (2 pers.) : € 595 per week (7 nights)
- Guest tables : from 33 €
- € 390 for 2 nights, for 2 people 1/2 board (aperitif and wine included)
Claudine and Patrick will ask you to share their "Table d'Hôtes" and seduce you with their famous cooking, choosen wines and the candel-lit to achieve the atmosphere.
- Car park
Reserved parking. Covered garage for motocycle
We have very comfortable stables for 16 horses and enclosed fields for pasture.
Per day, per horse including food : 30 €
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Monsieur et Madame Van Brée-Leclef
Other bed & breakfasts in Rue and its environs
- Le Château des Lys 9.0 – Sailly Flibeaucourt (13 km)
- Le Presbytére – Cayeux-sur-Mer (17 km)
- Le Pic-Vert – Rang du Fliers (17 km)
- La Ferme Lardeur – Regnauville (24 km)
- Moulin de Fillièvres 9.1 – Fillièvres (35 km)
- La Ferme de Beaupré – Bonningues les Ardres (62 km)
- Chateau de Moulin le Comte – Aire-Sur-la-Lys (63 km)
- La Charretterie 10.0 – Pierreville (70 km)
- Chambre d'Hôtes Aubigny – Aubigny (71 km)
- Nuit d'Ailleurs – Calais (78 km)
- B&B Cortewyle – Watou (93 km)
- B&B Waterlelie – Heuvelland (95 km)