Home > B&B France > B&B Midi-Pyrenees > Les deux F
Les deux F – Cazals-des-Bayles
“Les deux f” know how to appreciate a good film, but they also know very well how to decorate a room. So, you couldn’t have imagined better hosts than us.
For us, a good film and a tastefully decorated room are a perfect match. We’ve tried to immerse our room in the atmosphere of the film. In each room there are some small details that will be recognised immediately by the ‘connaisseur’. Of course, our imagination has not compromised your comfort…on the contrary!
As far as we are concerned, there is no such a thing as ‘the best room’ at Les deux f. One suggestion: try all our rooms! Not by hastily switching channels (the films are too nice for that!), but by enjoying the entire movie and by coming back for more over and over again.
Since we don't want to spoil the element of surprise, we have decided to deliberately not unveil too much of the rooms …but you can sleep on both ears though: everything is perfect!
ROOM A : LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
An oriental, berber room, straight from the desert… and especially for you, we’ve also taken the uncountable stars with us.
ROOM B : LE FABULEUX DESTIN D’AMELIE POULAIN
This room is just as enchanting, romantic and funny as the ‘fairytale’ film… A room with lots of light, all comfort and …even the garden gnome and the goldfish are present.
ROOM C : IL POSTINO
In this room, one can find the peace and simplicity that the poet Pablo Neruda looked for… A beautiful, serene room where poetry and the sea are in perfect harmony – and all this in the shade of the Pyrenees!
ROOM D : THE BIG LEBOWSKI
With their inspired, absurdist taste for weird, peculiar Americana-but a sort of neo-Americana that is entirely invented-the Coens have defined and mastered their own bizarre subgenre. Spiked with wonderfully funny sequences and some brilliantly original notions, The Big Lebowski, a pseudo-mystery thriller puts a smile on your face. And that is what we wanna do!
ROOM E: LES VACANCES DE MONSIEUR HULOT
Just like in Jacques Tati’s film, hues of black-grey and white dominate the scene in this spacious room. The subtle remarks found in Tati’s films can also be spotted in this room. It can be used as a suite (with bathtub and living room) or as a family room (two bedrooms).
- A Lawrence of Arabia: 1 pers € 55/ 2 pers €65
- B Amélie Poulain: 1 pers € 55 / 2 pers € 65
- C Il Postino: 1 pers € 55 / 2 pers €65
- D The Big Lebowski: 1 pers € 55 / 2 pers € 65
- E Les vacances de Monsieur Hulot: 2 pers € 90 / 4 pers € 135
Breakfast is always included (served from 8 till 9.30 am)
Your hosts don’t mind cooking for you. A dinner at "Les deux f" includes : an 'apéritif', starter, main course, dessert. A bottle of wine during the meal is included in the price! Vegetarian or other diet requirements : on request
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Greet & Fien
Other bed & breakfasts in Cazals-des-Bayles and its environs
- b&b Cà d'Rot (Casa Ratti) – Vinchio (0 km)
- Domaine La Monèze Basse 9.7 – Limoux (24 km)
- Domaine Saint-Joly 9.7 – Lasbordes (24 km)
- Château de Saint Michel de Lanès – Saint-Michel-de-Lanès (29 km)
- La Roselière – Sainte Colombe (41 km)
- La Ferme de Maurel 9.5 – Le Fossat (42 km)
- L'épicerie – Les Ilhes (47 km)
- Chambres d'hotes La Querette – Le Mas d'Azil (49 km)
- Domaine de Coussères 10.0 – Prugnanes (51 km)
- Château de l'Horte 9.6 – Montbrun des Corbières (62 km)
- Maison Allène – Lezignan-Corbieres (68 km)
- La Bâtisse du Délice – Cruscades (73 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: July 2012
Written on 23 August 2012 by Hilde Robbrecht (Couple, age 55-64)
Lieve mensen en heerlijk eten !