Home > Belgium > Luxembourg > Les Ecoliers
Les Ecoliers – Cherain
This charming bed and breakfast exudes an authentic atmosphere and is located in an old schoolhouse. The comfortable rooms are located on the first floor and are all equipped with private bathroom with toilet. There are one-, two-and three-bed rooms (total 16 persons max.). Breakfast is utilized in the old classroom on the ground floor or on the playground when the weather.
The Belgian is surrounded by the idyllic landscape. Here you can enjoy the quiet, natural surroundings and the beautiful Ardennes yourself. The beautiful natural landscape is ideal for beautiful walks and cycling. In fine weather the terrace you can enjoy the sun and your drink.
Each of the 7 rooms has its own theme, based on the lessons that you could follow as a child in this old school village: reading and writing, mathematics, religion, geography, history, biology, art.
Every room has a private bathroom with toilet, shower and washing bassin. There also is a flatscreen with cable television.
Single room with breakfast 49,00 euro per night
Twin room with breakfast 59,00 euro per night
Twin suite with breakfast 99,00 euro per night
Room 3 persons with breakfast 69,00 euro per night
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Cherain and its environs
- Willow Springs – Cherain (Gouvy) (0 km)
- Le Coq d'Or – Houffalize (6 km)
- L'Epicure – Gouvy (6 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Pittoresque 9.2 – Houffalize (7 km)
- L'air du temps – Houffalize (8 km)
- b&b-zen-it 9.4 – Beho (9 km)
- Nord-Sud – Vielsalm (Salmchâteau) (10 km)
- Le Coeur de l'Ardenne – Wibrin (Houffalize) (11 km)
- B&B Music City 9.7 – Wibrin (Houffalize) (12 km)
- 12 tot 24 pers B&B in Ardennen, Gite Ardennais – Vielsalm (12 km)
- 2 pers Appartement, de Petit Gite – Vielsalm (12 km)
- Le Tapis Rouge – Vielsalm (13 km)