Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Limburg (Belgium) > B&B Haspengouw > Lisa's Weelde
Lisa's Weelde – Tongeren
Lisa's Weelde is situated in a centuries-old square farm (1715 A.C.) in a village called Rutten.
The owners affinity for the South of France is very strong which is projected in the smooth, soft and harmonious way the decoration, gardens and patio have been arranged.
During the winter there's the warmth of the fire place, whereas during the summer the large garden and patio are at your entire disposal.
This is the ideal place for nature lovers, culture addicts, gastronomy and cycling fans.
The local tourist office lends out bikes for free.
- 86 € 2P/N
- Supplement 10 € only 1 night
- Credit cards
- Car park
Pets are possible after agreement
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Tongeren and its environs
- Domaine de l'Estuaire – St Thomas de Conac (0 km)
- Ruttermolen 10.0 – Tongeren (1 km)
- Campola Gastenkamers 9.8 – Koninksem Tongeren (2 km)
- De Heurwinning – Tongeren (3 km)
- B&B Castilleveld **** – Heers (5 km)
- Villa Esperanza 9.4 – Tongeren (5 km)
- De Dubbelmolen 8.3 – Tongeren (6 km)
- Den Bongaerd B&B en Wellness 9.9 – Mal/Tongeren (6 km)
- De Jöleberg – Horpmaal (8 km)
- b&b Horpala – Horpmaal (8 km)
- De Open Poort Erfgoedlogies – Tongeren (8 km)
- De Vrijheerlyckheid 2.8 – Hoeselt (8 km)