Home > B&B Spain > B&B Andalusia > B&B Málaga > Montes de Almachada
Montes de Almachada – Mijas
WELCOME TO MONTES DE ALMACHADA GUESTHOUSE IN MIJAS
Just relax with a touch of luxury, in a wonderful tropical garden, on the hillside, 2 kms. from Mijas and
10 minutes from Fuengirola and the beaches.
Three converted farm dependencies into luxury double rooms with ensuite bathrooms, kitchenette and
your private terrace with view of Fuengirola and the sea or the mountains.
Take a deep breath and enjoy. You can visit the town of Mijas or go to Fuengirola with the sea and its
beaches only 10 minutes away. Or just stay and enjoy the garden with more than 40 different kinds of fruit
trees. Watch the birds, the sea or the mountain. Let the time pass by sitting under the immense Fig tree
with a fresh drink.
When you arrive at your room you will find a generous hospitality tray including a chilled supply. You will
be able to sleep as long as you wish, as you will enjoy your breakfast at your own leasure.
El Cortijo, jacuzzi, views of the sea and Fuengirola.
El Establo, hidro shower and views of the countryside and the mountains.
La Casita, hidro shower and views of the countryside and the mountains.
All the rooms have private terrace, kitchenette, TV satelite, dvd, wifi, aircondition.
2 persons, double room per night, Including breakfast, welcome-tray and taxes.
El Cortijo from 90 euros/night
El Establo and La Casita from 75 euros/night
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Disem. La Almachada, 72
Other bed & breakfasts in Mijas and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Casa Suenos luxe Bed en Breakfast 10.0 – Mijas (3 km)
- Casa El Aguila 10.0 – Mijas Costa (6 km)
- Finca Sonrisa – Alhaurin el Grande (7 km)
- B&B Guesthouse Casa Don Carlos – Alhaurin el Grande (8 km)
- Dos Iberos Luxe Bed & Breakfast – Alhaurín el Grande (11 km)
- Barros de Luna – Coín (15 km)
- El Molino Santisteban – Guaro, Malaga (21 km)
- Finca Alegria de la Vida 9.7 – Zalea - Pizarra - Malaga - Andalusie (22 km)
- Suite Malaga – Malaga (23 km)
- Casa las Olivas – Álora - Malaga (26 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: June 2014
Written on 8 July 2014 by Anneli Olsson (Couple, age 55-64)
The most cozy Bed and Breakfasts I have visited! In Jill and Pateics garden, this wonderful accommodation comprising of three rooms in small stone houses. Wonderfully soothing and romantic. Breakfast was served when it suited you best. It was served to your patio and consisted of Jill's freshly baked bread, omelette or pancake, tapas, juice and a whole bunch! We stayed two nights but would happily have stayed forever