Home > B&B France > B&B Centre > B&B Cher > Moulin de Nancray
Moulin de Nancray – Jars
Moulin de Nancray is a 300-year-old water mill situated on a property of 3.5 ha surrounded by farmlands and forests of one of the most unspoilt regions of France: the Cher
The main building of the mill serves as the family's living quarters and is fitted out with all conveniences while it still breathes the authenticity of the region. 1 room is especially decorated as museum including old tools from the region and the actual mill grinding station.
The Moulin has its own water sources and a (fishing) pond of 1 ha.
The garden is the pride of the Moulin. The garden consists of a flower garden, an orchard (various fruits), a bee garden and a vegetable garden in which the family grows its own biological products. Several products that the family grows and offers are: biological fruit (apples, pears, prunes, cherries), home-made marmelade, honey, free-range eggs and home-made bread.
- 1 room - 3 persons: 80 EUR
- 1 room - 2 persons: 65 EUR
- 1 room - 1 person: 50 EUR
Prices include breakfast
All prices are per night, per room
- Credit cards
included home-made marmelade, honey, free-range eggs and home-made bread.
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Moulin de Nancray
Other bed & breakfasts in Jars and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Villa Mathilda – Champallement (66 km)
- Maubranche – Ste Marie (66 km)
- Château de Planchevienne – Magny-Cours (68 km)
- Château Oliveau 9.8 – Mars-sur-Allier (69 km)
- Domaine de Beauvoir 7.0 – Beauvoir (71 km)
- Moulin de la Guesne 9.0 – Saint-Benin-d'Azy (71 km)
- Amphore du Berry – St Amand Montrond (75 km)
- Le Relais de Chasse, chambres & table d'hotes 8.5 – Chantenay Saint Imbert (76 km)
- Château de Ribourdin – Chevannes (76 km)