Home > Belgium > Liège (province) > N°5 – Bed and Breakfast
N°5 – Bed and Breakfast – Liège
Jeanne, Émilie, Denise and Benoît welcome you to very special, fully renovated space in the heart of the historic centre of Liège!
The N° 5 - Bed & Breakfast guest house enjoys a geographic location in a class of its own. The reception area, the lounge and the breakfast room are situated on Place Saint-Barthélemy, in a magnificent 19th century house, while the 5 stylish and welcoming bedrooms are housed in one of the oldest residences in rue Hors-Château. The link between the two buildings is a newly renovated courtyard, a real oasis of calm in the heart of the Cité ardente, the Fiery City.
For your relaxation, the guest house has a room fitted with a large Azento sauna and a huge Italian shower.
Guest house No. 5, one of the Walloon region's listed buildings, and its 5 bedrooms, will delight you with their charm, comfort and functionality.
All the bedrooms are equipped with a flat-screen television, an internet connection, a minibar, a desk and a bathroom with a spacious Italian shower and separate WC. Thanks to the top-quality bedding, you will sleep soundly.
- Room 1, on the ground floor, offers disabled access.
- Rooms 2 and 3, decorated in a charming, contemporary style, can be combined to create a family space.
- Room 4, with its exposed bricks and original timber work, offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Room 5 is the most spacious. With a small lounge area, it also has a spa bath.
Rooms 1 to 4: 115 € per night
Room 5: 135 € per night
Rooms 2 and 3 as a family space: 210 € per night
You can supplement your stay with a city tour or a massage.
The rates decrease for stays of 4 nights or more. They include access to the sauna during the opening hours. Breakfast costs 9 € per person. It is free for children up to the age of 6.
Weekend packages (2 nights for 2 people, including breakfast)
1. Well-being: includes one ayurvedic massage per person – rooms 1 to 4: 320 € / room 5: 365 €
2. Liège Discovery: guided tour with or without food tasting (departure from the guest house – prices vary depending on the choice of guided tour)
3. Sweet Lovers: champagne, flowers and special touches – rooms 1 to 4: 265 € / room 5: 310 €
4. Exclusivity: packages 1+2+3 – prices vary depending on the choice of guided tour
5. Corporate: catering service for seminars, product launches, private viewings, etc. (prices on request)
Do you have a birthday or special occasion to celebrate? All the packages are available in the form of a gift voucher.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Place Saint-Barthélemy, 5
Other bed & breakfasts in Liège and its environs
- Le mouton qui chante – Liège (1 km)
- Bed in Liège la chambre d'hôte gourmande – Liège (1 km)
- B&B Ceci n'est pas un Hotel – Liège (1 km)
- Villa Thibault – Liege (2 km)
- The Street Lodge – Liège (2 km)
- W'allons Nous Dormir – Liège (3 km)
- Villa Les Vergers – Embourg (6 km)
- L'entrelacs – Barchon (9 km)
- Ferme des Loups 9.5 – Trooz (11 km)
- Aux Quatre Bonniers 9.4 – Olne (12 km)
- De Heurwinning – Tongeren (13 km)
- L'Orée des Bois – Fraipont (14 km)