Home > The Netherlands > Drenthe > Nijhof B&B
Nijhof B&B – Hoogeveen
It was first constructed in the early 1900’s and was renovated and modernised during the eighties.
Along with these improvements came a large deer pasture and an idyllic pond. These form part of the view from your accommodation.
Two horses, chickens, dwarf goats and a dog complete the scene. In addition, grazing and stabling facilities are available for use by horse lovers. The interior of the farmhouse has been extensively renovated and refitted in a modern style. However, a number of elements, including the interior beam construction, have been preserved in their original state.
Once in the garden, there are a variety of terraces available for your use. If you’re an early bird, you might catch a glimpse of the deer in the meadows and, with a bit of luck, you’ll witness one of our spectacular sunsets!
You’re provided with a kitchen fully equipped with a fridge, microwave and two electrical stove plates. Your own bathroom includes a basin, shower, infrared sauna and a separate toilet. We supply gowns and towels.
You have your own exclusive apartment!
In the morning, you are brought freshly baked bread and, weather permitting, you can enjoy breakfast on one of the terraces. You’re welcome to help yourself to tea or coffee. We’d like to request that you refrain from smoking!
The huge 120m2 attic has been converted into an independent unit consisting of a living area, lounge and bedroom with a large double bed. Two more guests may be accommodated on the sleeper couch in the unit. Extras include a radio/cd player, a television and a computer with free internet connection.
Besides this, a second bedroom contains two single beds and a television. In the kitchen you’ll find a dining table with six chairs, while an electric fireplace with seating provides the perfect ambiance. From your accommodation, you have a fantastic view over the pond and the pastures.
- Apartment including deluxe breakfast (max. 6 persons) € 40,- p.p.p.n.*
- Sauna € 5,- per use
- Packed lunch € 6,- p.p.
- Washing/tumble drying € 5,- per use
Check-in 16.00 -18.00
Check-out before 11.00
- children up to 6 years of age receive a 50% discount
- a 10% surcharge will apply in case of single occupation
- a 10% surcharge will also apply for a single night stay
Includes linen, towels, gowns, post-stay cleaning, tourist tax and a computer with internet connection!
- Credit cards
No, only cash or pay in advance.
In the morning, you are brought freshly baked bread and, weather permitting, you can enjoy breakfast on one of the terraces. You’re welcome to help yourself to tea or coffee.
- Car park
Enough room for more than 1 car.
Grazing and stabling facilities are available for use by horse lovers
- Internet / wireless access
Computer with internet connection for free.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
7913 VG Hollands Hoogeveen
Other bed & breakfasts in Hoogeveen and its environs
- Landzicht 10.0 – Drogteropslagen (10 km)
- B&B De Heerlijkheid Ruinerwold 9.6 – De Wolden (15 km)
- An de Brink – Dwingeloo, Westerveld (16 km)
- b&b de vlinder – Hardenberg (18 km)
- 't Wemeldink 9.2 – Den Velde, gem. Hardenberg (18 km)
- Annapart – Stieltjeskanaal - Dalen (19 km)
- Bed & Breakfast OpdeParkkamp – Havelte - Westerveld (19 km)
- Huize de Veldwachter – Hardenberg/Gramsbergen (20 km)
- Kamer 7 9.2 – Diever / Westerveld (21 km)
- Rustpunt Nijeveen – Nijeveen (21 km)
- B&B Op Kolderveen – Nijeveen (23 km)
- Aquamarijn – Coevorden (23 km)