Home > The Netherlands > Groningen > Groningen (city) > Nummer 15
Nummer 15 – Groningen
On the 2nd floor of this beautiful mansion-house, built in 1920, you will find Bed & Breakfast Nummer15. It's located near the centre of Groningen. The distance from the Central Station and the Groninger Museum is a 5 minutes walk.
There are two rooms available. In room 1 you will find a double bed and plenty of space to sit down; room 2 has two 1 person (twin) beds and a balcony. Colour television and DVD-player are available in both rooms.
There is a guest toilet and bathroom and you can prepare your own coffee or tea. You can also make use of the sauna (not included in the price).
The guest bathroom and toilet are of particular interest. The walls and floors consist entirely of mosaics inspired by Hundertwasser (an architect and artist from Austria).
The price is 35 Euros per person per night (breakfast included). For a longer stay than one night we ask 30 Euros per person per night. Private use of the sauna is 15 Euros extra.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Joanne van der Meulen & Kees Faber
9726 JA Groningen
Other bed & breakfasts in Groningen and its environs
- Bed and Breakfast Stadspark Groningen 7.8 – Groningen (0 km)
- Bed and Breakfast de Zwarte Kat – Groningen (3 km)
- Bed and breakfast De Dobbe – Glimmen (9 km)
- Aunty – Kolham - Slochteren (12 km)
- Huize te Lieveren – Noordenveld (13 km)
- Hoeve van de Nieuwe Stukken 9.0 – Vries (14 km)
- Groot Maarslag 10.0 – Mensingeweer (16 km)
- De Amshoff – Kiel-Windeweer (19 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Drenthe - Erfgoed 'de Horst' – Tynaarlo (19 km)
- Hunze-pleisterplaats – Aa en Hunze (21 km)
- De Paardeblom – Taarlo (21 km)
- Voormalig raadhuis – Kloosterburen (22 km)