Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Liège (province) > Ô de Challes
Ô de Challes – Stavelot
Ô Challes is an ode to the water that surrounds us, on one side the Eau Rouge and the Ambleve flowing in the valley, on the other side the water that babbles in our pool.
Ô Challes is a typical farm in a protected area, on top of the hamlet of Challes and which offers a view over the valley.
For the pleasure of your eyes, we welcome you in the “Ardenne Bleue”.
For the pleasure of your ears, we invite you to a haven of peace brightened by the sound of birds.
To please your palate, we offer our dinner table by the fire or if the sun shines around the pool.
Just for fun, we offer a few stolen moments, relaxing along brooks, streams and rivers that wind through forest and valley around us.
The historical and cultural city of Stavelot with its wonderful Abbey, museums, typical houses and streets welcomes you. The thermal town of Spa, the High Moor, the Francorchamps circuit, Coo waterfalls are at a stone's throw.
Fabienne & Luc
Heated external swimming pool, terrace, garden, barbecue, pétanque, parking,
Central heating, tv, radio, wifi.
B&B full of charm in Stavelot-Francorchamps
peaceful in the small village of Châlles, 1 km away from the city center, along the forest and the river “Amblève”. Astonishing view. Many touristic, sports and relaxing activities.
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Stavelot and its environs
- Au Pommier Sauvage – Stavelot (3 km)
- De Heren van Sfeer 10.0 – Stoumont (7 km)
- Les Tchéous 9.1 – La Gleize - Stoumont (7 km)
- Ffaulty Towers – Malmédy (9 km)
- Le Bois Dormant – Spa (11 km)
- New-castle Suite Manoir 9.9 – Spa (12 km)
- La Vigie – Spa (12 km)
- La Chamboise 9.9 – Spa (12 km)
- Les Nénuphars 8.6 – Sart-lez-Spa (13 km)
- Chambre d'hôtes Zum Goldhahn 9.3 – Amel (13 km)
- Maison Ruthier 9.9 – Faymonville (14 km)
- Le Jeune Marronnier – Robertville (14 km)