Home > B&B United Kingdom > B&B England > B&B East Midlands > B&B Derbyshire > Thornhill Lodge Guest House
Thornhill Lodge Guest House – Derby
Thornhill Lodge is a four star, silver award guest house.
Charming recently refurbished guest house, approximately one mile from Derby City centre. Spacious, individually styled rooms.
Luxury en-suites, supplied with sumptuous robes and toiletries.
All rooms have large tv, dvd/cd player, radio alarm clock, tea & coffee facilities. Broadband internet access and wi-fi are inclusive.
Fully equipped kitchen exclusively for guests use (large supermarket five minutes walk).
Choice of pubs and restaurants just a few minutes walk away. Public transport close by. Car park. A warm welcome, with a scrumptious home baked rock cake, awaits you at this friendly non-smoking guest house.
€ 45 p.p.p.n.
Cereals and homemade muesli
Freshly prepared fruit salad
Seasonal fresh fruit
Hearty Derbyshire Breakfast:-
Two thick rashers of dry cured smoked bacon,
Free range egg
Fresh tomato & mushrooms
Eggs;- a choice of scrambled, fried or poached
Served on wholemeal toast
Wholemeal toast served with
Homemade orange marmalade and conserves
Pot of tea or cafètiere of freshly brewed coffee
We are happy to meet your individual requirements
- Car park
Private car park
Secure storage for bicycles.
Well behaved pets welcome by arrangement.
Thornhill Lodge is a no smoking guest house.
- Internet / wireless access
Internet access available via wi-fi or desk top computer.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Derby, DE22 3LX
Other bed & breakfasts in Derby and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Clydemount Guesthouse – Manchester (74 km)
- Mountview Guesthouse – London (177 km)
- Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast – London (188 km)
- Marple Cottage Guest House – London (188 km)
- Catton Old Hall – Norwich (191 km)
- Number 62 – Cardiff (197 km)
- Exmoor House – Minehead (242 km)
- Magnolia House – Canterbury (253 km)
- Morven Guest House – Weymouth (264 km)