Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Limburg (Belgium) > Villa Sonuwe
Villa Sonuwe – Zonhoven
Driving along the Beringersteenweg in Zonhoven you pass a lovely villa with a thatched roof.
The previous owners realised that it would be the perfect house to start a B&B, which is exactly what they did.
We are carrying on this tradition and have re-named it 'Villa Sonuwe', Sonuwe being the historic name for Zonhoven.
We welcome our guests to a comfortable and cosy room and a breakfast Buffet with plenty of variety and something for everyone.
We have 3 bedrooms, 2 of the rooms have single beds and the third has a double bed.
The Bathroom is shared by the three rooms.
Each room has a cable tv. Small breeds of dogs are also welcome for an extra € 5 per night.
The Breakfast Buffet includes a wide variety of organic, Fairtrade and local produce.
€ 60/room per night during the week.
For the weekend it is € 60 for more than one night and € 70 for a single night booking.
The prices include breakfast
- Credit cards
- Car park
garage for bikes and motocycles
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Zonhoven and its environs
- Casa Roman 9.8 – Zonhoven (2 km)
- Luxe Kamers Noord Zuid – Zonhoven (4 km)
- Emily's place B&B – Zonhoven (4 km)
- Chambres b'Hôtes 9.4 – Hasselt (4 km)
- 't Hemelhuys 9.8 – Hasselt (5 km)
- Kookpuntloft – Hasselt (5 km)
- Le Petit Velo – Hasselt (5 km)
- B&B De Kiezel – Hasselt (5 km)
- Maris Logies 9.7 – Hasselt-Kuringen (5 km)
- Chambres d'Hôtes Ecole de Vie 9.3 – Hasselt - Stokrooie (6 km)
- Villa des Roses 10.0 – Hasselt (6 km)
- B&B Casa Maran – Heusden-Zolder (7 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Written on 3 September 2013 by Jos
Perfecte b& b
Heel verzorgd, alles ok
Vriendelijke ontvangst, perfecte kamer, prima verzorgd ontbijt