Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Brussels > WMe Bed & Breakfast
WMe Bed & Breakfast – Brussels
Welcome in The center of Brussels. The Bed & Breakfast is only 10 minutes walking from the City Hall and the subway has a station right in front of the door. So within no time you are anywhere in Brussels.
While taking breakfast you enjoy the skyline of the business area around the railway station Brussels-North. If it were not for the Atomium somewhat further, you would imagine staying in Manhattan. During summer breakfast can be taken outside on the terrace.
A room with a view: The impressive skyline of the business area around the railway station Brussels-North. And further away, the Atomium and the Japanese tower, memories of the world exposition of 1958.
The room has direct access to the breakfast terrace, it has its own bathroom with shower, toilet and basin and is equipped with TV.
From this cosy, spacious room you have a panoramic view over the city center of Brussels. Eye-catcher is the St-Goedele Cathedral, a Paris Notre-Dame look-alike.
The room is equipped with TV and has its own bathroom with shower, toilet and basin. A small kitchen allows for some basic cooking
- 1 Person: € 60,- per night
- 2 Persons: € 75,- per night
7 nights or longer: 20 % reduction.
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Brussels and its environs
Lessines (40 km)
Wezembeek-Oppem (10 km)
- Brussels@Heart – Bruxelles (0 km)
- Heart of Brussels B&B 9.9 – Brussels (0 km)
- Maison Noble – Bruxelles-Centre (0 km)
- B&B Maritiem – Brussels (1 km)
- Welcome to my place B&B – Bruxelles (1 km)
- B&B Côté Décor – Bruxelles (1 km)
- La casabxl – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Downtown-BXL – Bruxelles (1 km)
- B&B Phileas Fogg 3.9 – Brussels (1 km)
- Penthouse Aviation 19 – Brussels (2 km)
- Urban Rooms – Ixelles (2 km)
- BB Bosquet – Bruxelles (3 km)