Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Liège (province) > B&B Eupen-Malmedy > Chambre d'hôtes Zum Goldhahn
Chambre d'hôtes Zum Goldhahn – Amel
Welcome “Zum Goldhahn”.
We would like to create a place where everybody feels at home, and offer our guests what they like.
We respect your desires, and will be happy to make your wishes come true.
We offer our guests an extended and fine breakfast, and the possibility to taste a honnest and delicious supper.
You can select one of the 4 rooms
Every room has his own bathroom (toilet, shower and lavabo)
€ 60.00 - € 70.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
- Credit cards
Breakfast: 7,50 €
Packed-Lunch: 7,00 €
- Car park
Parking place behind the house
Bicycles and motor-bikes can be placed in the shed, that will be locked during the night
Cycling: Bikes can be rented at less than 5 km from the hotel
Cycling tours up to 140 km. Short trips (11-24 km) in the neighbourhood, sign-posted, for thematic or cultural trips.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Saskia en Hendrik
Zum Bahndamm 2
Other bed & breakfasts in Amel and its environs
- Maison Ruthier 9.9 – Faymonville (6 km)
- Ffaulty Towers – Malmédy (8 km)
- B&B Schlommefurth 10.0 – Sankt Vith (9 km)
- Le Jeune Marronnier – Robertville (11 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Wiesenloch – Crombach (11 km)
- Ô de Challes – Stavelot (13 km)
- La Petite Roer 8.5 – Sourbrodt (Waimes) (13 km)
- Au Pommier Sauvage – Stavelot (14 km)
- Haus Fexen 9.7 – Krinkelt (14 km)
- Le Tapis Rouge – Vielsalm (15 km)
- B&B Die alte Scheune – Manderfeld / Bullingen (15 km)
- Nord-Sud 9.4 – Vielsalm (Salmchâteau) (19 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: July 2008
Written on 5 October 2010 by Moorthamer Erik en Kim. (Couple, age 35-44)
Toffe gastheer en dame, goede service.