Home > Charming hotel Spain > Charming hotel Andalusia > Charming hotel Málaga > Alberdini
Alberdini – Competa
Alberdini has 7 rooms and 4 bunaglows, each with its own unique style, basic but confortable.
The rooms are situated near the restaurant, terraces and pool, all directly connected to a passage outside. Some have double beds, some twin beds, all have an en suite bathroom and heating.
Each bungalow has its own special style. Some have double beds, others 2 singles. Each comprises a bathroom, a small living area, fridge, wood burner or electric heating.
Come and enjoy the amazing food, activities, piece and quiet, and the stunning views over the mountains all the way down to the coast.
A different place that will not leave you indifferent!
Small double room
Big double room/ family room
€. 30,-/ €. 40,-/ €. 50,-
All prices are per night based on 2 people staying, with breakfast included.
- Credit cards
Maestro, Mastercard, Visa
Coffee or tea, juice, different breadrolls, cheese, ham, marmelade,.....
A la carte
Mediterrenian kitchen with an internacional influence. Local, fresh and seasonal ingredients.
- Car park
Pets are welcome!
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Free wifi for hotel guests.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Inez Leniere / Enmanuel Lopez Ruiz
Pago La Lomilla 85
Other charming hotels in Competa and its environs
- Posada la Plaza – Canillas de Albaida (5 km)
- El Patio Andaluz – Velez Malaga (13 km)
- Villa Lorena Málaga – Málaga (40 km)
- B&B Arroyo de la Greda – Guejar Sierra (60 km)
- La Casa Grande de El Burgo – El Burgo (87 km)
- Enfrente Arte – Ronda (106 km)
- Casa El Rais – Crevillente (323 km)
- Riad Dar Dmana – Fes (325 km)
- Hotel Capela das Artes – Armaçao de Pera (391 km)
- Casa Bela Moura - charming hotel 10.0 – Porches (393 km)
- Casa do Plátano – Arraiolos (410 km)
- Hotel Cruz de Gracia (Valencia) – Paterna (428 km)