Home > Charming hotel Portugal > Charming hotel Alentejo > Casa do Plátano
Casa do Plátano – Arraiolos
Casa do Plátano is a place of retreat and meditation, which combines, in
a creative and harmonious way, the ancient teachings and wisdom of the yoga philosophy of the energetic centres with the temporal and spatial surroundings of Alentejo. Namasté...!
Each room has a different colour, and each colour represents a different energy centre (chakra). This room features views of Casa Do Platano's surrounding area.
Room Facilities: Air Conditioning, Sofa, Hardwood/ Parquet floors, Shower, Bathtub, Bathrobe, Free Toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Cable TV, LCD /Plasma /Flat-screen TV,View (sea, grounds, landmark, etc.)
Room Size: 18 square meters Bed Size(s): 1 Large doubleOr 2 Single
€ 70 - € 100 2p./n.
- Credit cards
Visa / Mastercard
Every morning, breakfast is served in the dining room. It includes fresh orange juice, a variety of teas and coffee, and homemade sweets and cakes.
- Car park
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Free! Wi-fi is available in public areas and is free of charge
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Casa do Plátano
Praça da Republica , 18
7040 026 Arraiolos
Other charming hotels in Arraiolos and its environs
- Quinta da Palmeira - Romantic Boutique – Cerdeira (Arganil) (174 km)
- Hotel Capela das Artes – Armaçao de Pera (183 km)
- Casa Bela Moura - charming hotel 10.0 – Porches (184 km)
- Casa da Nogueira – Amarante (283 km)
- Enfrente Arte – Ronda (332 km)
- La Casa Grande de El Burgo – El Burgo (343 km)
- Villa Lorena Málaga – Málaga (385 km)
- Hotel Rural con Encanto A Lastriña 9.2 – A Pobra de Trives (Ourense) (401 km)
- El Patio Andaluz – Velez Malaga (403 km)
- Posada la Plaza – Canillas de Albaida (405 km)
- Alberdini – Competa (410 km)
- B&B Arroyo de la Greda – Guejar Sierra (435 km)