Home > Charming hotel The Netherlands > Charming hotel Limburg (NL) > Charming hotel Maastricht > Les Charmes
Les Charmes – Maastricht
Welcome to the most charming hotel of Maastricht, within a stone’s throw from downtown’s most popular squares, the cheerful pubs and famous restaurants, the trendy shopping streets. And yet located in the old Jeker district with its quiet narrow cobblestone streets among an endless row of historical buildings.
Hotel les Charmes started at the end of 1997 with six rooms, due to success, that proved not enough. With a lot of hard work we restored the edefice in its original shape of 1725, and since december 1999 we have 15 rooms. The informal athmosphere of the (previous) smallest hotel in town has remained however. Every room is differently decorated and has its own charm. Besides rooms on the different levels, we also have two rooms on the ground floor. Every room has a comfortable bed, bathroom, cosy corner, radio and TV, minibar and safe, and lots of space.
All of our 15 rooms are spacious and provided with a private bathroom with bath and/or shower and toilet as well as a TVset, a radio, a minibar and a safe. Besides rooms on the three floors we also have two rooms on the ground floor. Our listed hotel has no elevator. If you prefer a room on the lower floors please mention this when making your reservation.
All our rooms are spacious and equipped with a sitting area so that our guests have enough space to move. All beds are very comfortable.
Prices are per night per room (one or two persons alike)
- room with shower and/or bath used by 1 person
- only on sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday (bankholidays not included): Eur 105,-
- Double room with shower and toilet: Eur 125/130,-
- Double deluxe room with bathtub, shower and toilet: Eur 135/145,-
- Room Ensuite: Eur 170,-
- breakfast per person: Eur 13,50
- tourist-tax per person per night: Eur 1,88
An extra bed can be arranged for EUR 35,- per night. A child’s bed is free of charge.
- Credit cards
Breakfast is served at your table, in the breakfastroom with verandah.
Our breakfast consitst of:
- fresh orange juice
- different rolls
- ham, cheese, marmelade and butter
- freshly cooked egg
- coffee and tea
- Car park
Parkingspace, 10 euro per day. Spaces will be assigned in order of reservation. When all spaces are assigned you will be direct to a public parkingspace.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
6211 KR Maastricht
Other charming hotels in Maastricht and its environs
Voeren (17 km)
- Hotel Huize Poswick – Riemst-Kanne (4 km)
- Hotel Malpertuus – Riemst (9 km)
- Domaine Landgoed Altembrouck – Fouron le Comte (12 km)
- Hotel The Oak 8.8 – Zutendaal (12 km)
- 't Gulpdal 9.6 – Teuven (Voeren) (16 km)
- Huys van Steyns – Tongeren (17 km)
- Boutique Hotel Caelus VII – Tongeren (17 km)
- Hotel Rotheim – Dilsen Stokkem (22 km)
- Villa Reynaert – Maaseik-Opoeteren (24 km)
- Vous Lé Vous 9.6 – Wimmertingen (Hasselt) (24 km)
- Hotel Pracha – Borgloon (25 km)
- Het Zoete Zijn 9.7 – Hoepertingen (Borgloon) (30 km)