Riad Dar Dmana – Fes
The Riad Dar Dmana is located inside La Medina of Fes, in the UNESCO’s World Heritage List but ideally positioned close to the Batha square and having easy caraccess. There is a parking 2 minutes away the Riad.
Rooms: Being a Riad the rooms vary from one to the other but all has been decorated with care and taste, in traditional Moroccan style, reflecting the characteristics of the traditional Moroccan houses. All the 10roomsand 4 suites has air conditioning, fairly big bathrooms, Wi-Fi, and satellite tv as well as direct telephone line.
Restaurant : The riads hardly have a restaurant itself but the whole riad, and in this particular case from the patio, to theroomsincluding theterracecan be used as the area to have interesting & tasty traditional Moroccan food. The food normally must be request in advanced.
Exterior : The exterior is a non impressive medina house, with an small door with the plaque with the name.
Lobby: The entrance drives you to the central patio, and relaxing and attractive area where the two floors of rooms are around.
All 10 rooms and 4 suites at Riad Dar Dmana are equipped with hot water showers, air conditioning, wifi, TV, a satellite dish and phone.
breakfast and taxes included with
- Credit cards
visa / master
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Yes, for free
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Rue sisi El Khiyat
20 Rue salaj Douh Batha
Other charming hotels in Fes and its environs
- Enfrente Arte – Ronda (301 km)
- Villa Lorena Málaga – Málaga (304 km)
- La Casa Grande de El Burgo – El Burgo (307 km)
- El Patio Andaluz – Velez Malaga (316 km)
- Alberdini – Competa (325 km)
- Posada la Plaza – Canillas de Albaida (326 km)
- B&B Arroyo de la Greda – Guejar Sierra (375 km)
- Hotel Capela das Artes – Armaçao de Pera (457 km)
- Casa Bela Moura - charming hotel 10.0 – Porches (459 km)
- Hotel Kasbah Azalay 10.0 – M'Hamid El Ghizlane, Zagora, Souss-Massa-Daraâ (473 km)