Home > Belgium > East Flanders > Waasland > Villa Annie Cousaert
Villa Annie Cousaert – Wachtebeke
Romantic villa Ghent / Antwerp / Hulst / Terneuzen area
Luxury romantic villa located in the village of Wachtebeke / Waasland county , 2 miles from the Estate of Puyenbrouck, with in- en outdoor swimmingpool -lakes - playgardens - zoo - botanical garden and golf courts
We offer our guests 3 double bedrooms each wifi internet and TV.
Guests have also big living- and dinning room - library - music room with many cd's and tapes , games room - kitchen and garden with garden furniture + BBQ.
The interior furniture is Flemish antique and modern Italian design.
Private parking for guests.
Nearest Airport : Brussel s / Zaventem at 85 KilometresNearest Ferry : Calais and Dunkerque 130 km - Zeebrugge 57 km at 130 KilometresNearest Train : Ghent Dampoort at 16 KilometresNearest Motorway : E34 EXIT ZELZATE OOST / Domein Puyenbrouck at 8 KilometresNearest Beach : Breskens / Groede / Nieuwvliet ( Holland ) at 35 KilometresNearest Barpub : village center at 1 KilometresNearest Ski : Indoor ski Terneuzen ( Holland ) at 17 KilometresNearest Golf : Domein Puyenbrouck at 2 KilometresNearest Restaurant : village at 500 MetresCar: recommended
Wachtebeke is a village in the rural Waasland region and central between the historical towns of Ghent - Bruges - Antwerp and the Dutch North Sea Coast of Zeeland with wonderful beaches.
The historical castle of Laarne with a big silver collection and Donk Lake are at 25 km.
But Villa Annie Cousaert is also a good start to visit Lille ( the charm of Flanders and flair of Paris ) and Roubaix ( several outlet shopping centers and the wonderful museum of art ' La Picine' ( France ) - Brussels 75 km - Middelburg, Veere, Goes , Zierikzee Holland 40 km.
3 km from our villa you have the Estate of Puyenbrouck ( a paradise for children and free entrance ) lakes - different playgrounds for children - golf courts - botanical gardens - animals - etc.
And of course don't forget to explore the Zuidlederiver and Moervaart by kayak or Kano - rentals of boats possible. We arrange the reservations .
Other Activities: Kano - kayak
Golf: Golf at 2 km
Wachtebeke is a municipality located in the Belgian province of East Flanders. The town has about 7500 inhabitants. Wachtebeke is located on the E34 Antwerp - Knokke-Heist.
The city is bisected by the Moervaart. The southern border is formed by the Zuidlede, in the village runs the Langelede.
Wachtebeke was first mentioned in 1198 as Wagte Beke.
The Roman road from Antwerp to Wachtebeke split in the direction of Ghent and the direction of Bruges. From the 13th century it was mainly the neighboring abbeys which had owned land in Wachtebeke. The peat was and because it was very labor intensive mining, many people moved to the area in order to live there. To drain the peat to Ghent in the late Middle Ages the Langelede dug. This watercourse was thoroughly renovated in 1774.
Wachtebeke has never been an independent glory. It has always been part of the craft Assenede, and this belongs to the Meetjesland. The parishes Wachtebeke and Sint-Kruis-Winkel formed a private tribunal. With the emergence of the municipalities in 1795 Wachtebeke an independent municipality.
The industrialization along the Ghent-Terneuzen Wachtebeke slowly evolving from a poor farming village into a residential area for the upper middle class.
* The St. Catherine's Church, together with the organ and the presbytery as a protected monument.
* The old building tribunal
* The Kalvebrug and About Lede Bridge, two protected drawbridges over the Moervaart
* The Provincial Puyenbroeck domain, a meeting place for young and old with playgrounds, zoo, botanical garden, mill museum, golf, pools .............
Also our stay centrally located for visiting Ghent - Antwerp - Bruges - Zeeland Flanders.
The region is a paradise for cyclists - walkers.
Also possibility for canoe and kayak trips on the Zuidlede and Moervaart - possibility of renting boats
- Red Room 3 persons / family room with 3 single bed , mini bar and wifi internet
- Blue Room 2 persons / kingsize bed , minibar and wifi internet
Double room 2 pers between 80 € a night (incl. full breakfast-free use of bicycles- -tourist information)
Double room 1 person 65.00 euor a night
Minimum stay: 2 day(s)
Supl 1 night + 5.00 euro a person
- Credit cards
table d'hôte dinner only by reservation 24 hrs in advance
- Car park
off street parking
* Bicycles free to use
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other holiday homes in Wachtebeke and its environs
- 't Staaksken 9.7 – Assenede (8 km)
- 't Hofje 9.2 – Koewacht (9 km)
- Vakantiehuisje 'Dijkhuisje De Maretak' – Assenede (10 km)
- Cottage Doornendijk 10.0 – Assenede (11 km)
- Vakantiewoning Boekhoutedorp20 – Boekhoute (Assenede) (13 km)
- Land's End 10.0 – Boekhoute (14 km)
- 1 2 Stay (Want To Stay) Full Service Studio's - Bed and Breakfast 8.5 – Ghent (14 km)
- De Griffioen – Ghent (16 km)
- Villa Eulalie – Ghent (16 km)
- Griffioen Ghent Furnished Apartments – Ghent (16 km)
- Griffioen Ghent Furnished Flats – Ghent (16 km)
- No 59, nieuw vakantiehuis met hammam – Ghent (16 km)