Home > Holiday home Belgium > Holiday home West Flanders > Holiday home Bruges > Het Brugse Knusse
Het Brugse Knusse – Sint-Andries
"Het Brugse Knusse" is a cosy holiday house, situated at the edge of Brugge.
It’s the ideal point of departure to explore historical Brugge, his beautiful neightbourhood, Damme with his artifical backgrounds and the endless see and coast.
The house is easy to reach from the station. The bus stop is only 150 m from "Het Brugse Knusse". In the immediate surroundings there is a baker, a butcher, a newspapershop and some supermarkets.
In the complete renovated workmanshouse, you can find rest and enjoy after a full holiday.
The house is fit up with care, with attention for colours and details.
On arrival a typical Brugge-surprise is waiting for you.
We let the house on all-in base.
weekend : € 290,-
midweek : € 350,-
week : € 490,- / €590,-
- Credit cards
there some nice and good resto and bistro in the neightbourgood.
- Car park
You can park outside the house or in the quiet street.
Bicycles can be used without charge.
You can smoke in the garden or on the terasse.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Marc en Rita
Other holiday homes in Sint-Andries and its environs
- Zicht Magnifiek – Loker Heuvelland (0 km)
- Anna's House – Bruges (3 km)
- Stan's Cottage – Bruges (5 km)
- De Kave 10.0 – Zedelgem (9 km)
- Vakantiehuis Damme – Damme (10 km)
- Hemelsgoed – Hertsberge (12 km)
- Appartement Zeespar – De Haan (13 km)
- De Swaenhoeck – Damme (13 km)
- De Zingende Watermolen – Ruddervoorde (15 km)
- De Wingerd – Maldegem (17 km)
- Cnocoon – Knokke-Heist (18 km)
- Appartement Het Craeynest – Oostende (18 km)