Home > Holiday home Belgium > Holiday home Limburg (Belgium) > Holiday home Haspengouw > Jardin des Pommes
Jardin des Pommes – Hasselt
"Jardin des Pommes" is situated in a quiet and residential area and only about 4 miles away from Hasselt Center. This nice wooden house lies in the middle of fields, grasslands and orchards. English is spoken by the owners.
It's on the perfect spot to start your journey and to discover our beautifull and lovely province.
We are situated in the middle of the bycicle paradise of Limburg and have been internationally rewarded several times for our network of small tourist routes.
In a few minutes drive you will find yourself in the centre of Hasselt. It's well known as a shopping paradise with a hughe amount of shops. But you will also find museum, nice restaurants or causy and trendy bars. Hasselt is known as the Capital of Taste in the hart of Limburg.
In the neighbourhood you can visit the Japanese Garden, the Castle of Alden Biesen, the Abbey of Herckenrode, the wince castle of Genoelselderen, Bokrijk, the antique market of Tongeren. But there are a lot more things to do and to see of course. Have also a look at official tourist site of Hasselt.
The house itself consists a bathroom with shower, a seperate toilet, a fully equiped kitchen, 2 cosy and comfortable bedrooms with 1 double bed. A sitting area with satelite tv, a wide terrace with bbq , table and chairs in teak. Internet is free and wireless. Small dogs are allowed against a supplement. You find all you need for a lovely stay.
Interhome have rated the house with 3 stars (***).
2 cosy and comfortable bedrooms wiht each 1 double quality bed.
1 bathroom with washbasin and shower.
A sitting area with satelite tv, a wide wooden terrace with bbq , table and chairs in teak.
A fully equiped kitchen with fridge, dish wascher, deep frier, cider press. Cutlery, glasses, dishes, saucepans and pots are available for free.
Not accesable for wheelchairs. Small dogs are allowed againt a small fee of € 5 a day.
- Inclusive bed and bath linnen
- Exclusive costs electricity, water, internet and tv.
- Exclusive cleaning cost (40 Euros).
- Inclusive taxes.
- Midweek from Mo.-Fri (4 nights/2 pax.): €200
- Midweek from Mo.-Fri (4 nights/4 pax.): €400
- Weekend (Fr.-Su., 2 nights/2 pax.): €120
- Weekend (Fr.-Su., 2 nights/4 pax.): €240
- Week (7 nights/2 pax.): €320
- Week (7 nights/4 pax.): €620
- Small dog : €5 per night
- Maximum capacity : 4 pax
- Warranty: € 300
- Credit cards
Creditcards not accepted.
Continental breakfast (12 EURO). To book in advance.
Not avalable. A fully equiped kitchen is available in order to cook and prepare it's own meals. The small kichten has a micro wave, disches, cutlery, glasses, saucepans and pots. Deep frier, cider press, a coffee machine and dish washer are also available.
- Car park
Bicycles are not available at the moment.
Small dogs are allowed (on request) and due a small fee of € 5 a day.
Not allowed in house.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Free wireless available.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Philippe en Sarah Degryse-Willems
Other holiday homes in Hasselt and its environs
Opglabbeek (24 km)
- de Pluktuin – Kortessem (5 km)
- Rootmolen – Kortessem (6 km)
- Sauna Cottage – Diepenbeek (9 km)
- Martenshof – Mettekoven (13 km)
- Balcone – Tongeren (16 km)
- Het Moken – Engelmanshoven - Sint-Truiden (16 km)
- De Oude Winning - vakantiewoning 1 – Riemst (19 km)
- De Oude Winning - vakantiewoning 2 – Riemst (19 km)
- De Oude Winning - vakantiewoning 3 – Riemst (19 km)
- De Barrier – Riemst (19 km)
- Vakantieverblijf De Pastorie Zelem 10.0 – Zelem (20 km)
- Aan het Tombos - Conference – Niel-bij-St.-Truiden Gingelom (22 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: August 2010
Written on 22 August 2010 by Gerrit en Thea v. Summeren (Elderly couple, age 55-64)
Een fijne vakantiewoning in een rustige omgeving. Het huisje staat midden in de natuur en is zeer compleet ingericht. Philippe en Sara zijn erg aardige mensen die het je graag naar de zin willen maken.
Wij komen hier zeker nog eens terug.