Home > Holiday home Belgium > Holiday home West Flanders > Holiday home Westhoek (Ypres) > Le Chat Noir
Le Chat Noir – Ieper
Very clean guesthouse in the Cetre of Ypres, only 2 minutes walking to the square. Maximum 8 people. All modern comfort. 3 Bathrooms with towels, shower gel, soap,... Nice sunny garden with terrace. Garages available within 20 meters.
All regional and battlefield information at the guesthouse.
Two triple or twin rooms and 1 double room.
Special rates from 4 nights on.
- Credit cards
Reservation possible in a nearby good restaurant.
- Car park
free within 30 meter of garage for rent.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Free WIFI internet acces
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
This is the region of the World War I Memorial sites in Flanders
Other holiday homes in Ieper and its environs
- Zicht Magnifiek – Loker Heuvelland (0 km)
- Thuzetje 8.7 – Ieper (0 km)
- Poorthuis - Belfort – Ieper (0 km)
- Poorthuis - Kathedraal – Ieper (0 km)
- IeperMarketSquare 1.0 – Ieper (0 km)
- De Kloosterloft 9.7 – Ieper (1 km)
- Albertushof – Ieper (1 km)
- Ypres Ramparts House – Ieper (1 km)
- De Tempelier – Ieper (1 km)
- Caterpillar Vakantiehuis – Ieper - Zillebeke (4 km)
- Croonaert Corner – Wijtschate - Heuvelland (6 km)
- Zonnegloed – Zonnebeke (7 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: July 2010
Written on 10 December 2010 by Maria Cameron (Friends, age 55-64)
We stayed here for 10 days (it was our third time ) and it was the highlight of our 3 month trip in Europe. The hosts Alain and Caroline are absolutely marvelous. The house is close to all the shops and makes a good base for visiting the Belgium and Northern French Battlefields.The house offers all the comforts , with a washing machine and full size fridge,we were a party of nine people , We all hope to get back once again , its like coming home.