Home > Holiday home Portugal > Holiday home North Region > Quinta de Cainhos
Quinta de Cainhos – Cabeceiras de Basto
About 40 km from Guimarães and 80 km from Porto, cities UNESCO World Heritage Site, is located Farm Caínhos. The farm belongs to the region of Terras de Basto, a region surrounded by mountain ranges such as the mythical Alvão, Cabrera and Barroso.
Within these lands, like sap of life is the river Tamega from Spain and ends its journey against Douro, in the district of Porto. Paradise on earth this farm has preserved its natural and historic charm that has not been changed by the incessant progress of our current time.
The "FARM CAÍNHOS" is one such example, having in its fields 30 hetares an area where nature and agriculture complement in true harmony. This farm is part two manor houses of the sixteenth century that lease for weekends or holidays. Enjoy the quiet and beauty of this place is still preserved a unique gem.
COME AND VISIT! ...
Cottage old sixteenth century as having faced a mirror in seventeenth-century chapel being only example in the country.
It consists of:
- 3 double rooms
- 2 bathrooms (one en suite)
- Antique kitchen with modern furniture, has a fireplace and TV
- Dining room with outdoor mountain views
- Living room with plasma TV and DVD
- Library with book of various nationalities
- Outdoor Private Terrace
500 € week
- Car park
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Santa Senhorinha - Basto
4860-103 Cabeceiras de Basto
Other holiday homes in Cabeceiras de Basto and its environs
- Quinta dos Moinhos – Vila Nune / Cabeceiras de Basto (11 km)
- Quinta do Pinheiro Manso – São Geraldo, Tábua (125 km)
- Gite entre Aveiro et Coimbra – Ponte de Vagos (127 km)
- Salnes – Ille de Arosa (139 km)
- Casa Linda – Serpins (149 km)
- Casa da Colina – Penamacor (162 km)
- Casa do Ferrador – Penamacor (162 km)
- Casa do Forno – Penamacor (162 km)
- Quinta Ponte Nova – Atalaia do campo (166 km)
- Villa Redondo – Monte Redondo (191 km)
- Casa Cantiga – Alcobaça (237 km)
- Quinta Antes o Vento – Vimeiro, Alcobaça (240 km)