B&B Buggenum Palace – Leudal

Buggenum Palace is a small, charming English style B&B, with only 1 room & bathroom and own entrance, located in the countryside, in the small village Buggenum at the river Maas. The mansion is full of character and has been part of the historic village center of Buggenum since about 1650. As a national monument it was rebuilt in the 19th century after which it served as a presbytery with a coach house and a horse stable. The village Bugggenum is located in the south of the Netherlands (Limburg) near the city of Roermond. The B & B has one room. Guests have their own entrance and can enjoy a cozy bedroom and a bathroom with toilet and shower. The room comes with aircooler, free internet and a watercooker so you can make tea & coffee in your room. In the morning we serve breakfast at the terrace or you are our guest at the diningtable in our own house. Contact us and book  your room today. You are more than welcome!"


Book now!

Further information

Rooms

We have 1 guest room for up to 2 people. This is standard equipped with a double bed, but if you prefer 2 single beds, just let us know.

Check-in and check-out times • Check in from 01.00 pm - 11.00 pm • Check out from 07:00 am - 11:00 am

Identification • Upon arrival you are required to identify yourself with an original passport or driving license, of which we make a copy for our administration. We use a safe 'Kopie-app' for this.

Rates*

The tourist tax surcharge differs per municipality and amounts to € 1.30 p / person per night for our B&B. The amount is usually paid in cash on arrival.

In 2019 the VAT rate will be increased from 6% to 9% in the entire tourism sector. The room rate for 2 persons in 2019 is € 80,- euro incl. 9% VAT, excl. Tourist tax and the room rate for 1 person in 2019 is € 65,- euro incl. 9% VAT, excl. Tourist tax and breakfast.

Cancellation and prepayment conditions

The guest pays 10% of the total price if he / she cancels after making the reservation and 20% extra (so in total 30%) of the total price if he / she cancels within 7 days before arrival. You must send a cancellation us via email.

Reflection time. No fees will be charged for bookings that are canceled within 1 hour after booking. 

Pay on the day of booking- We check the availability of the room for you. Then we will send you a confirmation of your booking and the invoice.

Please pay the full amount through bank payment on the day of the booking - on number NL03BUNQ2206818396 to our name B&B Buggenum Palace, under mention of your name,  your day of arrival + departure.

Credit cards

No

Breakfast

You can submit your breakfast preferences in advance via the form published on our website or discuss them at your arrival.

Dinner

--

Car park

Public parking is free. You can park near the property. Reservations are not necessary.

Bicycles

--

Pets

Pets/animals are not allowed.

Smoking

No

Disabled persons

No

Internet / wireless access

FREE WIFI


*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.

Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.

Contact

Yvonne van Rijswijk
Dorpsstraat 20
6082 AP Leudal
The Netherlands
Tel: 0031613266308
Mobile: 0031613266308
Website: www.buggenumpalace.nl

Book now!

Contact owner (free of engagement)

Other bed & breakfasts in Leudal and its environs

Share your experieriences!

Did you stay in B&B Buggenum Palace? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!

Required fields are marked with a *

Your experience
Required field. If you want, you can also use your initials.
Required, but will not be displayed. We do not send spam.

Tick the box.

Review

Without any engagement. We do not send spam, and you can unsubscribe anytime. We do not pass on your address.