Home > Apartment Portugal > Apartment Centro > Quinta Ponte Nova
Quinta Ponte Nova – Atalaia do campo
Do you like de rest of nature, long walks in the beautiful rugged landscape of Portugal, hold of picturesque villages where you can stroll througt narrow streets and eat in one of the many small restaurants at an interesting price!Or do you prefer cozy lounge in the courtyard, with a good book and a glass of wine?
In short are you an adventurer, or too lazy, or do you not get enough of walking or cycling, everything can nothing should! Learn here knowing the locals, not yet affected by mass tourism, explore this unspoilt nature, the mountains and historic towns.
For once be honest who has not seen the sea yet?
This simple apartment contains two bedrooms with doubel bed a kitchen and dining room a cozy lounge with fire place and television, and bathroom with shower.Downstairs you have your own private courtyard with pergola and garden furniture and pond, private entrance and covered parking.
1 night / 2 pers./ 28 euro
1 night / 3 pers./ 33 euro
1 night / 4 pers./ 38 euro
Cleaning 20 euros
Guarantee 50 €
see our booking advantage!
- Credit cards
on request and only on the first day of arrival
on request, including lunch, and only on the first day of arrival
- Car park
after consultation with the owner.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Marc & Mieke
6230-130 Atalaia do campo
Other holiday homes in Atalaia do campo and its environs
- Casa da Colina – Penamacor (26 km)
- Casa do Ferrador – Penamacor (26 km)
- Casa do Forno – Penamacor (26 km)
- Quinta do Pinheiro Manso – São Geraldo, Tábua (56 km)
- Gite entre Aveiro et Coimbra – Ponte de Vagos (115 km)
- Villa Redondo – Monte Redondo (120 km)
- Casa Cantiga – Alcobaça (145 km)
- Quinta Antes o Vento – Vimeiro, Alcobaça (151 km)
- Quinta de Cainhos – Cabeceiras de Basto (166 km)
- Monte da Serralheira – Evora (171 km)
- Quinta dos Moinhos – Vila Nune / Cabeceiras de Basto (174 km)
- Monte Vale Pereiro – Santiago do Cacém, Cercal do Alentejo (272 km)