Casa Los Eucaliptos – Las Cuevas, Comares
Casa Los Eucaliptos is an authentic Andalusian finca, suitable for a maximum of 6 guests.
Situated in a big garden, with several terraces, sun or shady, swimmingpool, orchard and at the border of a river it is a wonderful spot to relax and enjoy the tranquility of the surrounding hills. It's central location makes it a very good place to plan your trips to the cultural events like the cities Malaga, Cordoba and Granada, the Meditteranean at 30 minutes and lovely white-washed villages like Riogordo and Comares nearby.
- La Loma, double room with private bathroom
- La Colina, double room with ensuite bathroom and private roofterrace
- El Arroyo and La Loma, 2 double rooms with shared bathroom
- La Loma €50,-for 2 pers.p.n.breakfast incl.
- La Colina €57,50 for 2 pers.p.n.breakfast incl.
- El Arroyo and La Loma €90,- for 4 pers.p.n.breakfast incl.
3 nights or more, 10% discount
Single person, €10,- discount per night
- Credit cards
Fresh juice, several kinds of homemade bread or rolls, fruit,yoghurt,cheese,meat and marmelades,cereals,eggs
3 course meal, 3-4 times a week
Vegetarian meals available
- Car park
permitted, please ask
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Pieter & Saskia
lg Los Dioses D84
29195 Las Cuevas, Comares
Other bed & breakfasts in Las Cuevas, Comares and its environs
- La Casa del Molinero - Guesthouse 10.0 – Comares (0 km)
- Finca La Linda – Comares Málaga (0 km)
- Casa El Algarrobo – Riogordo-Comares (0 km)
- Casa Andalouse – Comares (0 km)
- Casa Granadina – Comares (0 km)
- Finca Maranatha 8.2 – Almachar (Spanje) (5 km)
- Casa Hollandia – La Viñuela (8 km)
- El Molino de Las Tablas 9.5 – Riogordo (Malaga) (9 km)
- Finca Serrato – Colmenar (10 km)
- Los Montes 9.4 – Viñuela (Málaga) (10 km)
- Finca Serrato – Olías, Málaga (11 km)
- El Séptimo Cielo – Malaga (13 km)