Home > England > South East > Kent > Magnolia House
Magnolia House – Canterbury
Our late Georgian family guest house (circa 1830) offers first class luxury accommodation, set in a quiet residential street just ten minutes stroll from Canterbury city centre with its magnificent cathedral and many places of historic interest. It is ideally situated for exploring the city, coastline or the beautiful Kent countryside and is an ideal location for short breaks, a long weekend getaway or business trips.
We have parking on the premises and are close to the many places of historic interest and tourist attractions. We are just 45 minutes to Gatwick airport, 30 minutes to the cross-channel ferries and 90 minutes to London, which makes us the ideal venue for all your sightseeing in the Kent region.
We have a wide range of books, magazines, board games to lend and ironing facilities are available on request.
- Single room with en-suite shower room, from £ 55.00
- Double room with single occupancy, from £ 65.00
- Double room with en-suite bath and shower room, from £ 110.00
- Double room with en-suite shower room, from £ 95.00
- Four poster suite, from £ 125.00
- Four poster suite with single occupancy, from £ 110.00
VAT at 15% included. Rates depend upon room, season and length of stay and are based on cash payment. Credit card payments carry an additional charge of 3.5%. We accept payment by debit card, e.g. Switch, or cash at no extra charge.
- Credit cards
Credit card payments carry an additional charge of 3.5%. We accept payment by debit card, e.g. Switch, or cash at no extra charge.
A full and varied breakfast, at our bed & breakfast in Canterbury, caters for all diets. Fresh local produce is used whenever possible. Enjoy choosing from a range of fresh fruits, yoghurt, cereals and juices, followed by the breakfast of your choice, either a traditional English breakfast or perhaps fish or a continental breakfast, plenty of fresh coffee, tea or speciality teas, all served overlooking the attractive walled garden.
- Car park
We have parking on the premises
- Internet / wireless access
Magnolia House has full wireless internet facilities, so as long as you have a wireless network card in your laptop, you can access the internet whenever you like.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
36 St Dunstan's Terrace
Other bed & breakfasts in Canterbury and its environs
- Maison Dieu Guest House 10.0 – Dover (24 km)
- Nuit d'Ailleurs – Calais (66 km)
- Gyves House 9.8 – Eastbourne (78 km)
- Loriston Guest House – Eastbourne (78 km)
- The Guesthouse East – Eastbourne (79 km)
- La Ferme de Beaupré – Bonningues les Ardres (86 km)
- Mountview Guesthouse – London (88 km)
- Marple Cottage Guest House – London (90 km)
- Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast – London (92 km)
- Le Pic-Vert – Rang du Fliers (104 km)
- Pinson-en-Suite 9.6 – De Panne (108 km)
- B&B Charme – De Panne (109 km)