Home > Charming hotel The Netherlands > Charming hotel North Holland > Charming hotel Amsterdam > Hotel de Filosoof
Hotel de Filosoof – Amsterdam
A unique 3 star hotel situated in several late 19th century houses. Located in a quiet neighbourhood in Amsterdam just steps away from the beautiful Vondelpark. Hotel de Filosoof's uniqueness is that each of the 38 rooms is decorated in different philosophical and cultural themes. Hotel de Filosoof has a bar/lounge, library and a spacious garden for relaxing. Two conference rooms are available for business meetings and special occasions. All rooms have private facilities, telephone and cable TV. The old city centre is within walking distance as well are the main museums, art galleries, entertainment and shopping areas. For non walkers there is public transportation readily available.
Hotel de Filosoof's uniqueness is that each of the 38 rooms is decorated in different philosophical and cultural themes.
- Car park
Parking in the streets costs are 18.90 Euro per day. Day tickets are also available at the reception.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Anna van den Vondelstraat 6
1054 GZ Amsterdam
Other charming hotels in Amsterdam and its environs
- Vita Nova – Amersfoort (41 km)
- De Gouden Leeuw 8.0 – Bronkhorst (95 km)
- Mieke Pap 9.4 – Ravels (Poppel) (102 km)
- Hotel Pension Bij de Molen – Noord-Beveland (115 km)
- Boertel - B&B De Martiene Plats – Venray (119 km)
- Hof Christina hoevehotel – Vrouwenpolder (122 km)
- Marjorie 8.1 – Antwerp (130 km)
- Hotel / pension Ambla – Hollum (130 km)
- Matelote – Antwerp (131 km)
- Hotel 't Duivenhof 9.4 – Overpelt (137 km)
- Moon Sleep – Sint-Niklaas (142 km)
- Villa Reynaert – Maaseik-Opoeteren (154 km)