Home > B&B France > B&B Languedoc-Roussillon > Lucinkas
Lucinkas – Faugéres
Our beautifully renovated wine-house is situated in the middle of the wine region they call the ‘Languedoc-Roussillon’, and at the edge of the “natural reserve of the Haut-Languedoc”. A short trip of less than 25 miles takes you to the beach of the Mediterranean see; or do rather like to sunbade at the borders of the huge lake on the ‘Salagou’.
You can visit us in the village called ‘Faugères’, which is very well known for his exquisite wines and his marvellous surroundings. This is your ideal starting-point to visit the region, to enjoy the hospitality of the people and absorb the peace and tranquillity of the nature. By car, by bicycle, on foot,… any way you like; everything is possible.
And at the end of a splendid day of discovering and enjoying, you relax completely in our Mediterranean-styled bedrooms. We, as four lingual Belgian hosts, are there for you, to make sure you will enjoy your stay. Our B&B is open all of the year
€ 62.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
- Credit cards
Diner at 23.00 euro per person. Wine included
- Car park
Parking for bycicles and moto's
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Wifi available in all rooms
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Freddy et Odette Thoelen-Berden
2.Avenue de la gare
Other bed & breakfasts in Faugéres and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Jeviemavie – Bedarieux (10 km)
- le 5 GALLERY – Pézenas (19 km)
- Domaine A l'aise – Saint Pargoire (27 km)
- Le Palmier Caché – Saint-Marcel-sur-Aude (38 km)
- La Bâtisse du Délice – Cruscades (48 km)
- Maison Allène – Lezignan-Corbieres (50 km)
- Château de l'Horte 9.6 – Montbrun des Corbières (55 km)
- Chambre d'Hote Montpellier – Montpellier (56 km)
- Les Tilleuls 7.6 – Saint Georges de Luzençon (Millau) (61 km)