Home > B&B The Netherlands > B&B Zeeland > B&B Walcheren > Abeelboom
Abeelboom – Middelburg
In the heart of the center you can find a nice new bed and breakfast called “Abeelboom”.
The house has been rebuilt after the war and was recently complete renovated. Therefore used materials are from high quality.
It has 2 bedrooms, each with his own bathroom. A sunny terrace belongs to one of the rooms.
It is also nice for 2 couples or one couple with 2 children to rent both rooms. In that case you can use the terrace together.
Specially for this bed and breakfast is the serene atmosphere: The house is right opposite the medieval Abbey. You can hear the carillon from the “Long John” many times a day. On the terrace you look into a beautiful garden.
Room “de Berk”,based on 2 pers. € 80,- per night, or € 70,- based on 1 person, incl. breakfast and touristtax.
Room “de Ceder”, with a big own terras, € 90,-based on 2 persons, or € 80,- based on 1 person, incl. breakfast and tourist tax.
Extra charge of € 5,- for one night and for a booking of 5 nights or more 10 % discount
€ 80.00 - € 90.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
Between 9 and 10 o' clock
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Korte Burg 11
Other bed & breakfasts in Middelburg and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.7 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Lyzen – Pontlevoy (0 km)
- 't Zeeuwse Kloppertje 9.3 – Middelburg (0 km)
- Het Wisselvallig Fortuin 9.3 – Middelburg (0 km)
- Ganzenhof 8.0 – Middelburg (3 km)
- Fam. Lievense 9.8 – Middelburg (3 km)
- 2 Biggetjes 9.2 – Veere (6 km)
- Familie Verhage – Veere (7 km)
- B&B de Kleyne Wereld – Vlissingen (7 km)
- Garden Guesthouse – Veere (8 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: August 2013
Written on 16 August 2013 by karine lievens (Couple, age 45-54)
hartelijke ontvangst, sfeervol, rustig, perfect gelegen in centrum, gevarieerd en gezond ontbijt
beetje onhandige wasgelegenheid, prima bed